ZNetwork is funded solely through the generosity of its readers through donations, subscription fees, and merchandise purchases. Gathered funds are spent on maintaining the website, offering educational content, and producing & participating in events.
The organization that runs ZNetwork, the Institute for Social and Cultural Communication, is a 501c3 non-profit organization registered in the United States. Your donations are tax deductible in the US.
We do not accept paid advertising. Organizations, projects, and events are featured on our website in solidarity.
You can support Z in several ways:
- Sign up to Z’s free mailing list
- Follow & engage with Z on social media.
- Point us to organizations and projects that align with Z’s politics and values, especially if they would benefit from more public visibility.
- Create and submit content for Z to consider publishing. See our SUBMISSIONS GUIDE.
- Support Z and the work we publish by sharing our content on social media, on your own platforms, and in your communities.
- Support Z directly by donating and/or becoming a regular sustainer.